DEGREE WORKS FAQS
- Determine what requirements you need to fulfill in order to complete your degree.
- View individual course grades and cumulative grade-point average (GPA).
- Determine which courses you have taken or transferred, and which ones count as electives.
- View transfer credits, waivers, and exemptions applied toward degree.
- See how your coursework could be applied toward another major, minor, or concentration using the What-If option.
- Confirm your academic standing.
- Learn the prerequisites and corequisites for courses by clicking on the course numbers.
Are you trying to find your academic advisor?
Use our advisor search tool to find out more information.
Visit Panther Answers to search for answers concerning enrollment, registration, student records, financial aid and student accounts.