We are here to help you in every way possible as you pursue your goal of academic success. Academic Advisors can help you make the right decisions in selecting a major and defining a path toward earning your degree. We can assist you in building your academic schedule, help you complete required forms and point you toward the resources you’ll need to get where you want to go.
PRESIDENT’S LIST AND DEAN’S LIST (FOR UNDECLARED MAJORS)
- Spring 2020 President’s List (for Undeclared Majors)
- Spring 2020 Dean’s List (for Undeclared Majors)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You can connect with a member of your academic advising team by logging onto the Navigate Student mobile app or to the Navigate webpage found at gsu.navigate.eab.com or by phone:
On the Atlanta campus:
All Freshmen, Sophomore and Junior Bachelors-Level Students (0-89 credits) can contact: 404-413-2300 or 404-413-2630.
If you are a senior or have more than 90 hours, please contact your College Office of Academic of Assistance.
- College of Arts & Sciences: 404-413-5000
- College of the Arts: 404-413-5855
- Andrew Young School of Policy Studies: 404-413-0021
- College of Education and Human Development: 404-413-8000
- Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions: 404-413-1000
- Robinson College of Business: 404-413-7115
- School of Public Health: 404-413-1452
At Perimeter College:
If you are a Perimeter College Associates-level student, you can contact any of the Perimeter University Advising Center locations.
- Alpharetta: 404-413-2200
- Clarkston: 678-891-3307
- Decatur: 678-891-2354
- Dunwoody: 770-274-5112
- Newton: 770-278-1228
- Online: 678-891-2823
Additional advising information can be found here.
If you have received academic advisement this semester, and just need another copy of your plan, please email your advisor or call the University Advisement Center.
You should see hold information listed in your PAWS account. Depending on the hold, your advisor will assist you on the steps needed to remove the hold to allow you to register.